How is Dearest Home Different
- Free assessment before beginning your care services
- Face-to-face introduction of caregiver and senior
- Seniors receive highest quality of care services that we ourselves would expect for our loved ones and/or ourselves
- We are available to support our seniors 24/7/365
- Bi-weekly check up on our seniors by founder, director(s), and/or designee
- We offer specialized Disease Management programs that are for those experiencing the effects of various diseases and/or illnesses best trained and qualified caregivers and staff team
- No long-term contracts
Just to name a few… We hope this is enough reason for you to choose our agency to manage the health and wellness of your loved one. Please call 647-678-9050 to get started with home care soon.
WHY HOME CARE IS BETTER (from DEAREST HOME)
Everyone loves the comfort and awareness of their own homes and seniors are as much if not more motivated to stay in their homes as long as possible. Providing non-medical in home care services benefits both seniors and their family in many ways including:
- In-home care can help seniors live independently, safety, and comfortably.
- In-home care provides a peace of mind to families knowing that their loved one(s) are safely home with professional supervision.
- In-home care is a superior and more worthwhile alternative compare to staying in a hospital, long-term care, or retirement residence.
- In-home care promotes healing. There are scientific evidence that seniors recover much quicker when they are in their own home.
- In-home care is a private care. Care is designed to the needs of each senior. It is delivered on a one-to-one basis between the senior and their caregiver.
- In-home care, seniors are taught by caregivers how to contribute in getting well and how to maintain that way.
- In-home care is the most chosen forms of care that seniors elect. It is a great recommend option that carries high consumer satisfaction.