Thank you for your interest in Dearest Home Senior Care.
Dearest Home Senior Care provides experienced, compassionate care to seniors and their families looking for reliable, trustworthy Caregivers. We receive many inquiries each day from people who are interested in qualifying to be on our first-rate care provider team.
To be considered as a caregiver with DHSC, the following must be met:
- Minimum 1+ years of experience providing care within the industry.
- A dependable vehicle properly insured.
- Valid Provincial driver’s license.
- You must be trustworthy and dependable.
In addition to meeting the above criteria, the following documentation will be required:
- Recent copy of your driver’s license report (within last 6 months).
- Copy of recent TB (Tuberculosis) screening (within last 6 months).
- Background check completed.
- Any certifications or degrees you may have earned.
- Minimum of 3 verifiable professional references other than family members.
If you can meet all of the above criteria, then carefully read and complete the online Application below.
When you completed the online Application, please click the Submit button.
Thank you for your interest.
Dearest Home Senior Care
By completing this application and questionnaire, you are applying for employment at Dearest Home Senior Care. This company is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination of applicants on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, medical condition, national origin, or marital status.